Before You Can Start The Work, You Have To First Map Out The Power
It’s just part of the job, right? Spending time figuring out a residential, commercial or industrial facility’s power structure, but having nothing to show for it. Questions like these are a daily occurrence:
• What are you powering?
• Where are you powering it from?
• What loads are on the same line?
• Is there extra room for additional loads?
• How do I kill power quickly?
With CircuitIQ, you’ll quickly get answers to these questions, automatically generate up-to-date documentation for clients, save time, and drive revenue opportunities.
Quickly Capture The Information You Need To Get The Job Done
Circuit IQ is a unique product that lets you “power map” your circuits. Here’s how it works:
Circuit Mapping Solves the Pain of Unknown Power
Patented circuit tracing technology and advanced mapping software allows you to:
- Use multiple mappers simultaneously to travel less.
- Use our accurate locating at any distance to map further.
- Use our innovative process to map circuits with 100% accuracy.
- Use Circuit IQ to digitize your electrical equipment information.
Our easy-to-use app removes the process of repeatedly walking back and forth from panel to outlet for each breaker.
- Plug in our device kit.
- Open up the app in front of your electrical panel.
- Follow the on-screen guide.
Within minutes identify and label every device on your panel.
Automate data collection, storage and printing.
- Use our QuickLink QR code to access information of a new site instantly.
- Use our cloud to save site-related technical documentation.
- Use our Load Checker to calculate available circuit capacities.
- Use our automated label creation wizard to save time.
More Power In Your Hands
Imagine the power of Circuit IQ at your disposal, whenever you need it. You’ll be able to:
• Automate electrical system labelling and electrical panel directory creation (ditch the manual work!).
• Find the right breaker quickly by typing keywords using the search bar on the Circuit IQ app.
• Understand legacy buildings like you understand new builds.
• Leave your customers more confident and solve more of their problems, faster!
• Know your power!
Truly Plug & Play
They Snap Together! Just Like Lego!
Allowing you the ability to carry a ton of them and still have a hand free if needed. We have thought of everything to make Circuit IQ easy for you to use!Buy a Power Mapping Kit
Use Circuit IQ to Work Smarter, Not Harder.
Stop guessing about what is going on in those walls and know your power.
Uncover more billable work by clearly seeing what else needs to be repaired.
Identify electrical safety issues and isolate power with 100% accuracy.
Offer your customers better pricing because you work faster & smarter.
Put to the Test
- Accurate Readings
- Safety Testing
- Testing Range
- Testing Capacity
- Data Capture
Other Circuit Finders
- Single Circuit
- 100% Accuracy
- Any Distance
- Multiple Simultaneously
- Digitally captures, analyzes & stores
- Automates directories, labels & reports
How many power mapping kits do I need?
Depending on the type of work you do, one kit should be enough to get you started. However, as your business grows or if you work with commercial or industrial clients, you may want to add additional kits in the future.
How does the smart technology on Circuit IQ work?
Our patented circuit tracing technology and advanced mapping software allows you to seamlessly use multiple mappers at the same time so you can travel less. The technology also lets you map accurately to any distance – with or without connectivity to the internet. And it’s 100% accurate - no guesswork!
Is it easy to use?
Yes! Just plug in the device kit. Open up the app in front of your electrical panel. Then, follow the guide on the screen. Within just a few minutes, you’ll have identified every device on your panel so you can label it.
How does the printing portion of the system work?
Your power mapping startup kit comes with a mini printer and labels. The Circuit IQ app will walk you through the steps. It’s super simple!
Does it do more than just plug outlets?
Yes. We have adaptors available that support light fixtures, switches and larger outlets. For example, 240V adapters for Dryers and Stoves.
Join our Mailing List
For updates on products & promotions.